Impress your breakfast guests with easy, delectable Stuffed French Toast.
If you are planning a simple brunch for a small group of pals or a bigger soiree, I have the perfect brunch recipe for you. Easy, delectable stuffed french toast. This recipe is perfect, even for those of us that aren’t frequent visitors in the kitchen.
A few weeks ago I had a few of my pals over for our own Friendsgiving event. You can read more about that here. Good company, mimosas and stuffed french toast makes for the perfect morning.
I have been using this recipe for a while and I love it because you can modify the type of bread you use as well as what you stuff the french toast with. Today I am sharing my easy, delectable stuff french toast using fresh blackberries and preserves.
Easy, Delectable Stuffed French Toast
What you need: makes 6 pieces of stuffed french toast
1 1/2 cup milk
Soft whipped cream cheese
Pinch of Ginger
Pinch of Nutmeg
Spreadable preserves. I prefer to use the Simply fruit type.
1 loaf of Bread- I use Texas Toast but you can use any kind.
Fresh Fruit- optional
What you do:
- Mix your eggs, milk and spices together.
- Spread cream cheese and preserves on bread to create sandwhich
- Dip the bread ( with 2 pieces together) in your wet mixture
- Place on hot skillet and cook till a golden brown. Note: thicker bread will take longer to cut then regular sandwich bread.
- Top with powder sugar and fresh fruit.
It’s totally delish and your pals will love it. Click here for more recipes from my kitchen.
for great pals…..and stuffed french toast